Tuesday, May 17, 2005

98th Rhododendron Festival

The Rhododendron Festival is a huge event for Florence, and a busy time here at Whales Watch. I'm guessing I won't be posting much between now and then, as I have a lot to get organized before our group arrives.

We host a gathering of theImperial Club every year. Below I picked a shot from each year of our last 5 years of Imperial meets. The whole group parked at Whales Watch the first year, 1964 Imperial parked north of Florence, part of our group parked at the light keepers house, my 1967 Imperial Sedan, parked at the view point for the lighthouse, and last year our cars parked at the rainy car show. It was the only year it rained on us and I'm hoping this years weather is nice. The 7 day forecast is calling for partly cloudy on Friday, partly sunny on Saturday. Sounds perfect!

2000


2001


2002


2003


2004

No comments: